Free Shipping on orders over $100 | Afterpay available
* 100% Vegan
* Organic wherever possible
* 100 % Natural
* Not Tested on Animals
* Ethically Sourced
* Palm Oil and Paraffin-Free
* Sustainably Packaged, Sustainably Mailed
* Handcrafted in Brisbane, using materials sourced from quality Australian suppliers
*We offset our production and transport carbon emissions through CarbonFootprint.com
* Our Labels feature a reproduction of the hand drawn vine commissioned from artist Tom Barron, inspired by illustrations in “Canterbury Tales”.
VEGAN - NATURAL -HANDCRAFTED
* We offset our carbon emissions, from both production and transport, with a self-assessed system via Carbonfootprint.com.
* Our infusions (which are turned into some of our perfumes) use botanicals which are sourced from Tyler's own garden in Kelvin Grove, her parents' garden at Mt Cotton, and other trusted Australian suppliers. Both the Kelvin Grove and Mt Cotton sites fertilise with their own compost, as well as a product called 'Garden Delight' which contains no animal products. Tyler does practice vermiculture at her Kelvin Grove garden, which, though not strictly vegan, she believes to be an important method for reducing landfill waste and thereby reducing methane emissions and protecting our waterways.
* We sponsor Barung Landcare Group, based in Maleny QLD, which works to preserve the beauty of Queensland's Blackall Ranges.
Hi everyone! Tyler "Tallis" Bartlett, here Founder of Dragon Grove Fragrances. Thanks for dropping by. A few things about me:
* My love for stories is where everything started. Straight after leaving high school, I enrolled in a Fine Arts (Creative and Professional Writing) degree, from which I graduated with Distinction. I enjoyed it so much that I went back and did an Honours degree, and there, I graduated with First Class. I loved that so much that I went back and started on my PhD... and that is where I had to take pause.
* I'm studying at the Australian College of Aromatherapy, to obtain my Practicing Certificate. I have attended many wonderful workshops that have helped me along the way. I am eternally grateful to Sandra Nanka of Mudbrick Herb Cottage for her workshops on seed-raising and tincture-making; and to Sal Battaglia, founder of Perfect Potion, for his fragrance-blending workshop among others (not to mention his long list of incredible books!).
* I am a member of the Brisbane Organic Growers Inc (BOGI), and the Queensland Herb Society (QWS). I am so delighted to have joined both groups in 2021, and am grateful for all I have learned from them in such a small period of time!
Meet the Team
*Tyler / "Tallis"
I design, develop, and handcraft all of the products available at Dragon Grove Fragrances. In my endeavours I'm supported by a small team, including:
My partner, who provides incredible logistical (and emotional) help. He really knows his way around technology, and I definitely don't...
* Janelle (pictured here)
My mother. Janelle is a registered Chartered Accountant, and knows her way around small business. She has been such an invaluable help, and I am so grateful to her - this business wouldn't exist without her. Janelle handles admin, accounting, procurement, marketing, and social media.
It's vital that our customers are safe online when shopping with us. I have chosen Shopify as our online platform. We don't store your payment details, and at no point do we ever have access to them. When you purchase from our website, you are taken to the Shopify Gateway where the payment takes place securely. Shopify is the leading online e-commerce platform offering world-class security for our website, our payment gateway, and our gift cards.
I hope you enjoy the products as much as I enjoyed making them!